- Download the Libby App from your App Store, or use it in your browser.
- Enter South Central Library System Non-link Library, as your Library, or let Libby “find” you.
- Enter Albany’s zip code, 53502+your library card #. (this is necessary because the system is set up for longer #’s than we use.)
- You are set! You may now browse the Wisconsin Digital Library.
- When you find a book you like, you may borrow it or place it on hold. Then you will be able to see your Shelf, which will hold your borrowed books and your on hold books. You can also see approximately how long it will be before your “holds” will be available.
As Wednesday March 18th the Albertson Memorial Library will be closed until the COVID-19 crisis has passed.
The Albertson Memorial Library will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 status and the interest of public health.
We will a be suspending fines at this time, until the COVID-19 crisis is over. Please keep your materials @ home until we reopen the library.
Check our Facebook page for updates and story times.
The Wisconsin Digital Library is adding more materials to the digital collection at this time. Overdrive and LIBBY are still available to all of our patrons.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay healthy.
Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
- Unemployment COVID-19 Public Information (https://dwd.
wisconsin.gov/covid19/public/ ui.htm)- An FAQ page from Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development for people laid off during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is impacting households, communities, and businesses. Check out the frequently asked questions below that highlight some common financial challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Federal, state, and local governments are working to respond to the growing public health threat of coronavirus, or COVID-19.As communities across the country are dealing with an increase in the number of reported cases, many areas may be impacted by the temporary closure of businesses, schools and other public facilities or events, and in some cases, quarantines.
Los gobiernos Federal, estatales y locales están trabajando conjuntamente, para enfrentar la creciente amenaza a la salud pública del coronavirus o COVID-19.Mientras muchas comunidades a lo largo y ancho del país están lidiando con un incremento del número de casos reportados, muchas áreas pueden ser impactadas por el cierre temporal de negocios, escuelas y otras instalaciones, o eventos ...
Information for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (https://www.cdc.
gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ community/guidance-business- response.html?CDC_AA_refVal= https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov% 2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov% 2Fspecific-groups%2Fguidance- business-response.html)- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Health and government officials are working together to maintain the safety, security, and health of the American people. Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy.
The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has brought the need for business continuity planning to the forefront. China’s influence in agriculture is wide-ran