The library catalog is being moved to a new server and will not be available Tuesday, May 26, or Wednesday, May 27. Curbside pickup is still available, just call the library with your requests. Be prepared to give your library card number.
Closed- the Library building is closed at this time.
Do not return your library materials until further notice. No fines.
Find books, magazines, e-books, audiobooks, movies & more:
Albertson Memorial Library Catalog - search, renew & request Albany's items
Overdrive - Wisconsin's Digital Library - ebooks & audiobooks
You need a username and password to place holds, download books, or renew. Contact us for help.
The Albertson Memorial Library began offering curbside pickup service April 27th.
Hours for curbside pickup:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 2 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. High risk patrons only.
To support social distancing efforts, we are operating with very limited staff. Staff will fill your holds placed online as quickly as possible; however, wait times may be longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
- Click on the icon to download the Libby App from your App Store, or use it in your browser.
- Enter South Central Library System Non-link Library, as your Library, or let Libby “find” you.
- Enter Albany’s zip code, 53502+your library card #. (this is necessary because the system is set up for longer #’s than we use.)
- You are set! You may now browse the Wisconsin Digital Library.
- When you find a book you like, you may borrow it or place it on hold. Then you will be able to see your Shelf, which will hold your borrowed books and your on hold books. You can also see approximately how long it will be before your “holds” will be available.