· Everyone entering the library must wear a face mask.
· Curbside pickup is available for those who cannot wear a facemask.
· If you do not own a face mask one will be provided, ask the librarian.
· Keep 6 feet from people not in your household.
· Speak to the librarian from behind the acrylic barrier.
· When using computers, sign in and out with librarian. Do not remove protective coverings on the keyboard or mouse.
· If you touch and item and decide that you don’t want to check it out, DO NOT return it to the shelf. Place it in a bin to be quarantined.
· Please limit your visit to an hour or less.
· Library hours will be limited to allow staff extra time for disinfecting.
· Thank you for your patience during this time.