A complete list of library policies is available in hard copy at the library.
Monday - Wednesday - Friday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday CLOSED
The library is closed on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Apply at the Library—no charge.
- Minors—parent or guardian signature required.
- Lost cards—$1 to replace.
- 7 days: Videos, DVDs, Blu-ray, VCR
- 2 weeks: Books, magazines, music CDs, kits, software, Nook e-reader
- 4 days: Outdoor games: Kubb, Ker Plunk, Cornhole
- In-library use only: headphones; laptop computer
- Renewals and holds in person, by e-mail, phone, or through the online catalog
- No limit on print materials
- 5 DVDs per card
- All fines suspended until all COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- $0.20 per day - all book formats and print materials; VHS tapes and CDs
- $1.00 per day - DVDs
- Maximum fine - $5.00 per item
- Fines for equipment varies by item
Lost or Nonreturned Materials
- Cost determined as listed in circulation software, or Amazon.com, or if not listed, according to market value of a similar item
- To provide a quiet, pleasant, and safe environment conducive to study as well as casual use, the Board of the Albertson Memorial Library has adopted these rules regarding library use.
Donations of money may be made to the library to be used as needed by the library board. Click here for guidline on donating materials.
Public Access Computers
Four public access computers are available for use by anyone. A valid library card is necessary, with fines of $1 or less.
- B&W - $0.20/page
- Color - $0.50/page
- Fax - $1.00 first page; $0.50 each additional page
- Secure printing from your own device on site or from home. Email document to be printed to firstname.lastname@example.org You will be emailed a code which you or the librarian can use to print your document @ the library.
Meeting room use is currently unavailable.
A meeting room is available at no charge to individuals or groups that are nonprofit. Political groups or private parties may not use the meeting room. Exceptions may be made by the Library Board if the Board deems extenuating circumstances are involved. Room reservations must be made at the Circulation Desk no more than 90 days and no less than 24 hours in advance of the event. A group representative (responsible individual) must be a library cardholder in good standing at the Albertson Memorial Library ($1 or less in fines). The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting in the Library.