Monday - Wednesday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
The library is closed on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Apply at the Library—no charge.
- Minors—parent or guardian signature required.
- Lost cards—$1 to replace.
- 7 days: Videos, DVDs, Blu-ray, VCR
- 2 weeks: Books, magazines, music CDs, kits, software, Nook e-reader
- 4 days: Outdoor games: Kubb, Ker Plunk, Cornhole
- In-library use only: headphones; laptop computer
- Renewals and holds in person, by e-mail, phone, or through the online catalog
- No limit on print materials
- 5 DVDs per card
The Albertson Memorial Library does not charge late fees.
Lost or Damaged Materials
- Cost determined as listed in circulation software, or Amazon.com, or if not listed, according to market value of a similar item
- To provide a quiet, pleasant, and safe environment conducive to study as well as casual use, the Board of the Albertson Memorial Library has adopted these rules regarding library use.
Donations of money may be made to the library to be used as needed by the library board. Click here for guidline on donating materials.
Public Access Computers
Four public access computers are available for use by anyone. A valid library card is necessary, with fines of $1 or less.
- B&W - $0.20/page
- Color - $0.50/page
- Fax - $1.00 first page; $0.50 each additional page
- Secure printing from your own device on site or from home. Email document to be printed to firstname.lastname@example.org You will be emailed a code which you or the librarian can use to print your document @ the library. The code is good for up to one week.
The meeting room is available for groups of less than 10 people, by appointment only. Meetings should not exceed one hour.
A meeting room is available at no charge to individuals or groups that are nonprofit. Political groups or private parties may not use the meeting room. Exceptions may be made by the Library Board if the Board deems extenuating circumstances are involved. Room reservations must be made at the Circulation Desk no more than 90 days and no less than 24 hours in advance of the event. Groups are expected to abide by all lilbrary user expectations. (see above) A group representative (responsible individual) must be a library cardholder in good standing at the Albertson Memorial Library. The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting in the Library.